The TOP water and fertilizer integrated intelligent irrigation system can help producers easily implement automatic water and fertilizer integrated management. The system consists of a system cloud platform, a data acquisition terminal, video monitoring, a fertilizer applicator, a filtration system, a valve controller, a solenoid valve, and field pipes.
The whole system can set up a periodic water and fertilizer plan to implement rotation irrigation based on the monitored soil moisture and crop fertilizer requirements. Fertilization opportunities automatically control important parameters of water and fertilizer processes such as irrigation, fertilizer absorption, fertilizer concentration, and pH in accordance with user-defined formulas and parameters of the irrigation process, realizing timing and quantitative control of irrigation and fertilization, and fully improving water and fertilizer utilization. To achieve the purpose of saving water and fertilizer, improving soil environment and improving crop quality. This system is widely used in planting and irrigating fields such as field, dry field, greenhouse, orchard.
Introduction to TOP integrated water and fertilizer system
1. View the park data at any time and anywhere. Comprehensive management of the 3D map of the park, all monitoring points are displayed visually, and the monitoring data is clear at a glance.
Soil data: soil temperature, soil moisture, soil salinity, soil pH, etc .;
Meteorological data: air temperature, air humidity, light intensity, rainfall, wind speed, wind direction, carbon dioxide concentration, etc .;
Plant ontology data: fruit swelling, slight changes in stems, leaf temperature, etc .;
Equipment status: fertilizer application, pump pressure, valve status, water meter flow, lighting status, shutter status, etc.
You can choose planting plots, crops, sensors, chart display, digital list display, and time period (last day, week, month);
2. Video monitoring <br /> A 360 ° all-round infrared spherical camera is placed in the management area, which can clearly and intuitively view the crop growth in the planting area and the remote control of the equipment.
Add fixed point preset function, you can set monitoring points selectively, click to quickly convert and present video images.
3. Task settings, remote automatic control <br /> Add water and fertilizer task plans, set cycle plans, and realize full intelligent control and automatic control. After the user sets the monitoring conditions, it can be fully automated and remotely control various agricultural facilities and agricultural machinery on the production site to quickly realize automatic irrigation operations in greenhouses and fields.
Add irrigation task Add fertilization task
4. Early warning and forecasting system <br /> Set the safety threshold of crop growth environment parameters, and the alarm system will be activated when it is higher or lower than the threshold.
Convenient and fast mobile management
The system has realized seamless docking with mobile phone, tablet computer and PC computer. It is convenient for managers to view system information anytime and anywhere through mobile terminal devices such as mobile phones and remotely operate related devices.
Third, data collection <br /> Data collection is the basis for information management and intelligent control. Due to the special nature of the agricultural industry, the sensors are not only controlled indoors, but also because of the production needs to be controlled in the fields or in the field, penetrate into the soil or water, receive the baptism of wind and rain, and corrosion of soil water quality. According to the needs of modern agricultural development for water monitoring, various sensors have been developed.
2. Plant body sensor
Environmental sensors are currently based on sensors such as air temperature and humidity, light, carbon dioxide, wind speed and direction, rainfall, soil temperature and humidity, etc., and are sensors that understand the growing environment of crops.
The plant body sensor can monitor real-time or staged changes in plant stem thickness, leaf surface temperature, stem flow rate, fruit weight gain and expansion rate, plant photosynthesis and other parameters of the plant itself, which can intuitively reflect the plant Growth status. The measurement of crop parameters can directly reflect the impact of soil or air environmental parameters on crops, thereby guiding users to more scientifically and rationally regulate the production environment to achieve high yield and quality of crops.
3.Wireless field weather station
1. The time interval for data storage and sending can be set remotely without on-site operation;
2.With a camera, you can take photos and upload them to the platform in real time to understand the field and crop conditions in real time;
3. Solar power, can work long-term in the field;
4. 17 kinds of meteorological parameters such as soil moisture, soil temperature, air temperature and humidity, light intensity, rainfall, wind speed and direction can be configured.
4. Basic equipment for water and fertilizer integration
Successful application case <br /> Modern Agriculture Demonstration Area of Linpu Base, Xiaoshan Institute of Agricultural Sciences
Top Yunnong Creates Mogao Modern and Efficient Agricultural Water Saving Demonstration Park Agricultural IoT System Tianfu Land's Agricultural Wisdom Process Silhouette——Remembering the perfect grafting of Wenchuan Agriculture and Topu Yunnong Internet of Things TOP Yunnong to create spring and autumn navel Industrial chain agricultural IoT platform
Scope of application <br /> Application of TOP agricultural IoT in facility agriculture Application of TOP agricultural IoT in agricultural product quality and safety traceability system Application of TOP agricultural IoT in agricultural and forestry "four emotions" monitoring Application of the Internet in the early warning of pests in agriculture and forestry Application of TOP agricultural IoT in livestock and poultry breeding Application of TOP agricultural IoT in aquaculture Application of TOP agricultural IoT in forest fire monitoring and early warning Application in online public health supervision of TOP agricultural product e-commerce system TOP agricultural enterprise ERP
Little QR code, big farming world!