- Remote monitoring system for breeding community
- Seed Standard Library Management Software
- Wheat ear shape measuring instrument
- Portable corn plant height measuring instrument
- Portable crop lodging resistance tester
- Crop canopy analyzer / canopy chlorophyll analyzer
- Canopy NDVI / Canopy Multispectral Radiometer
- Portable crop stalk strength tester
- Corn Test System
- Microcomputer automatic counting device
- Portable Soil Heavy Metal Detector Portable Soil Heavy Metal Detector is referred to as portable heavy metal detector, soil heavy metal rapid detector, etc.This instrument was developed by Top Yunong, which can analyze 34 elements such as potassium, calcium, titanium, vanadium, chromium, etc. An important instrument for the detection of heavy metals in soil. Price consultation telephone for portable soil heavy metal detector: 0571-86056609!
Soil heavy metal detection is an important basis for soil environmental research and pollution prevention. TPJS-B portable soil heavy metal detector can analyze 34 elements such as potassium, calcium, titanium, vanadium, chromium, etc. It can carry out high-precision, high-reliability qualitative and quantitative detection of heavy metal pollution elements in soil. Important instrument.
- Soil heavy metal tester Soil heavy metal tester, also called soil heavy metal rapid tester, is a rapid detection instrument for soil heavy metal developed by TOP Yunnong using the electrode method. The instrument can detect a variety of heavy metal elements in the soil, and is mainly used in soil research, soil pollution investigation and other fields. Please contact customer service for detailed parameters of soil heavy metal analyzer!
- TPJS-A (electrode method) / TPJS-AJ (electrode method)
Soil heavy metal tester, also known as soil heavy metal rapid tester , is a rapid soil heavy metal detection instrument developed by TOP Yunong using the electrode method. The soil heavy metal analyzer can detect a variety of heavy metal elements in the soil, such as Pb, Cd, Hg, As, Cu, Cr6 +, Al, Zn and other metal elements. It also has the characteristics of fast detection speed and high detection accuracy. It is mainly used for the detection of heavy metal elements in soil, and has important applications in the investigation and research of soil pollution.
- EDX-P930 handheld soil heavy metal rapid tester is also called handheld soil heavy metal detector, which can perform multi-element analysis on various soils and is widely used in various soil detection and analysis. Super strong weapon for soil safety. Handheld soil heavy metal speed tester Price consultation phone: 0571-86056609!
The handheld soil heavy metal speed tester can perform multi-element analysis on various soils, and is widely used in the detection and analysis of various soils. It is a super weapon to ensure soil safety. The samples to be tested can be solid objects, dust, powders, solid bodies, debris, mud filter materials, thin film layers and other tangible objects.
- Soil heavy metal detector TOP Yunong soil heavy metal detector, SHM-9 soil heavy metal detector integrated global positioning system, combined with the software analysis system supporting the instrument can store and display the type, content, geographical location and test time of heavy metals. Welcome to inquire the price of soil heavy metal detector, 0571-86056609!
The soil heavy metal detector is based on the principle of quantum mechanics. When atoms are irradiated with external X-rays, the inner electrons will absorb energy and be excited, and the outer electrons will jump to the inner layer. To produce fluorescence. The energy emitted by the electrons of each heavy metal atom during the transition is different. The X-fluorescence spectra of different heavy metals are unique. According to the position and absorption intensity of the absorption peak of the fluorescence spectrum generated by X-ray excitation of heavy metals, heavy metals can be carried Qualitative differentiation and quantitative analysis of content.