- Remote monitoring system for breeding community
- Seed Standard Library Management Software
- Wheat ear shape measuring instrument
- Portable corn plant height measuring instrument
- Portable crop lodging resistance tester
- Crop canopy analyzer / canopy chlorophyll analyzer
- Canopy NDVI / Canopy Multispectral Radiometer
- Portable crop stalk strength tester
- Corn Test System
- Microcomputer automatic counting device
- Falling value tester FN-II Falling value tester is a special instrument for measuring amylase activity in cereals. It can accurately determine the degree of germination damage of cereals. It is suitable for the determination of cereals, especially wheat flour. It is a food storage, flour processing, food processing An essential instrument for quality inspection in other fields. Landing value measuring instrument price consultation telephone: 0571-86056609!
FN-II Falling Value Tester is a special instrument for measuring amylase activity in cereals. It can accurately determine the degree of germination damage of cereals. It is suitable for the determination of cereals, especially wheat flour. It is used in the fields of food storage, flour processing, food processing, etc. Essential instrument for quality inspection. Users can choose with or without printing function according to actual needs.
The suspension of cereal flour (such as wheat flour) is rapidly gelatinized in a boiling water bath, and the starch of the paste is liquefied to varying degrees due to the difference in α-amylase activity. The degree of liquefaction is different, and the agitator drops in the paste. Different speeds, the level of the fall value also indicate the corresponding difference in α-amylase activity. The lower the falling value, the higher the activity of α-amylase. The drop value is expressed in the number of seconds required for the stir bar to freely descend a certain height in the gelatinized solution.