- Remote monitoring system for breeding community
- Seed Standard Library Management Software
- Wheat ear shape measuring instrument
- Portable corn plant height measuring instrument
- Portable crop lodging resistance tester
- Crop canopy analyzer / canopy chlorophyll analyzer
- Canopy NDVI / Canopy Multispectral Radiometer
- Portable crop stalk strength tester
- Corn Test System
- Microcomputer automatic counting device
- Soil hardness tester The soil hardness tester is also called soil hardness tester, soil hardness tester, soil hardness quick tester, TYD-1 soil hardness tester uses pointer readings, convenient and fast, stainless steel insert head, not easy to damage. Inquire about the price of soil hardness tester, please contact us!
Tight soil can prevent the infiltration of water, reduce the utilization of chemical fertilizers, affect the growth of plant roots, and reduce crop yield. Therefore, it is particularly important to know the hardness of the soil . The soil hardness meter can directly measure the hardness of the soil, which can better guide agricultural production and highway construction.
The soil hardness tester uses the theoretical value kg / cm2 of the pressure gauge to directly measure the soil hardness value. The soil hardness tester is very convenient and accurate for the investigation of soil water permeability, air permeability, and soil properties of large machinery operations.
- Digital soil hardness tester TYD-2 digital soil hardness tester / digital soil hardness tester has high precision and high resolution, large screen LCD display, with backlight function to adapt to use in dark weather, with screen digital positive and negative Turn function. The digital soil hardness tester can simultaneously display the test force curve graph and the detailed test force record during the test on the computer. Consult the price of digital soil hardness tester, phone 0571-86056609!
The TYD-2 digital soil hardness tester developed and produced by Zhejiang TOP Yunnong Technology Co., Ltd. has a built-in GPS positioning and depth measurement system, which can simultaneously display soil compaction, measured depth and geographic location, and can be automatically generated when connected to a computer. Soil compaction curve at each measurement point. At present, digital soil hardness instruments can be used to measure soil compaction in the field. Tight soil can prevent the infiltration of water, reduce the utilization of chemical fertilizers, affect the growth of plant roots, and reduce crop yield. Therefore, it is particularly important to know the compactness of the soil. Digital soil hardness testers can better guide agricultural production and highway construction.