- Remote monitoring system for breeding community
- Seed Standard Library Management Software
- Wheat ear shape measuring instrument
- Portable corn plant height measuring instrument
- Portable crop lodging resistance tester
- Crop canopy analyzer / canopy chlorophyll analyzer
- Canopy NDVI / Canopy Multispectral Radiometer
- Portable crop stalk strength tester
- Corn Test System
- Microcomputer automatic counting device
- Mechanical soil tensiometer TOP Yunong TEN series mechanical soil tensiometer is also called digital soil tensiometer. It uses a mechanical negative pressure gauge with an accuracy of 2.5Kpa. It is used to measure the water suction and index irrigation of field or potted soil. The instrument monitors Dynamic changes of soil moisture, including soil water and groundwater. Mechanical soil tensiometer price consultation phone: 0571-86056609!
- TEN Series
Mechanical soil tensiometer is composed of pressure gauge, acrylic tube and ceramic probe. When the acrylic tube is filled with water, the ceramic probe is wet and prevents outside air from entering the ceramic probe. When there is a pressure difference between the measured soil water potential and the tensiometer, the water in the tensiometer penetrates into the measured soil until it reaches an equilibrium state. At this time, the value displayed by the pressure gauge is the soil water potential of the measured soil.