- Remote monitoring system for breeding community
- Seed Standard Library Management Software
- Wheat ear shape measuring instrument
- Portable corn plant height measuring instrument
- Portable crop lodging resistance tester
- Crop canopy analyzer / canopy chlorophyll analyzer
- Canopy NDVI / Canopy Multispectral Radiometer
- Portable crop stalk strength tester
- Corn Test System
- Microcomputer automatic counting device
- Plant disease rapid tester TOP Yunnong TPH-II plant disease rapid tester is also known as plant disease rapid tester, plant disease rapid diagnostic instrument, etc., which is professionally used to detect and diagnose various viruses and bacteria in crops.
Plant disease rapid tester is used to detect various viruses and bacteria in crops. The instrument uses a fully automatic control mode, with functions such as automatic calculation and automatic calibration.
Plant disease concept:
Diseases caused by plants are mainly caused by bacteria, fungi and viruses, but because farmers do not know what bacteria or viruses are causing the disease, they will "emergently get sick" and spray a lot of pesticides. If there is no targeted medication, then For farmers, a lot of money is spent on pesticides, and the pesticide residues on vegetables and crops are too high. Therefore, the advent of the plant disease rapid tester can accurately diagnose the source of plant infections in the early stages of plant infections and help farmers quickly. Accurately determining the types of pesticides used has reduced losses and increased benefits for farmers.