- Remote monitoring system for breeding community
- Seed Standard Library Management Software
- Wheat ear shape measuring instrument
- Portable corn plant height measuring instrument
- Portable crop lodging resistance tester
- Crop canopy analyzer / canopy chlorophyll analyzer
- Canopy NDVI / Canopy Multispectral Radiometer
- Portable crop stalk strength tester
- Corn Test System
- Microcomputer automatic counting machine
- Root image analyzer TOP Yunong GXY-A Root image analyzer is also called the root image analysis system. The root image monitoring and analysis system can automatically measure the length, projection area, surface area, volume, etc. of each diameter segment, and its distribution parameters. Ideal instrument for root morphology and structure research. Root image analyzer price consultation phone: 0571-86056609!
GXY-A Root Image Analyzer is a professional instrument for measuring and analyzing related parameters of the root system. It can automatically measure the length, projection area, surface area, volume, etc. of each diameter segment, as well as its distribution parameters. It is ideal for root morphology and structural research. instrument.
- Root analysis system TOP Yunong GXY-A Root Analyzer is also called plant root analysis system, which can automatically measure and analyze the length of each diameter section of the root system, projected area, surface area, volume and its distribution parameters. Root analysis system price consultation telephone: 0571-86056609!
According to different imaging methods, the root system can be divided into an analyzer for in situ root system images and a root image analyzer after root washing. It is generally required to analyze the length, diameter, area, volume, number of root tips, number of bifurcations, number of root crossings, etc. of the root system. More professional root analysis systems can also analyze the topological morphological relationship, connection relationship, and color change of the root tip of the plant's root system in order to conduct root morphological and structural research. The latest root system analysis system should have the full-automatic analysis feature of large batches of images. Users can interactively edit and modify the automatic analysis results to ensure the scientificity of the data.
For in situ root system images, because the color of the root system and the soil may be very close, the automatic analysis of the root target in the image is used at home and abroad to conduct marker analysis in an interactive guidance manner.
In addition, fractal dimensions and histogram projections are introduced to analyze the overall biomass of the root system. The latest technology of root analysis can also analyze the proportion of rhizobium volume in the root system to objectively determine the contribution of rhizobium.