- Remote monitoring system for breeding community
- Seed Standard Library Management Software
- Wheat ear shape measuring instrument
- Portable corn plant height measuring instrument
- Portable crop lodging resistance tester
- Crop canopy analyzer / canopy chlorophyll analyzer
- Canopy NDVI / Canopy Multispectral Radiometer
- Portable crop stalk strength tester
- Corn Test System
- Microcomputer automatic counting device
- Chlorophyll Detector Chlorophyll Detector is also known as Chlorophyll Meter and Chlorophyll Content Detector. The TYS-A chlorophyll detector produced by TOP Yunong can instantly measure the relative chlorophyll content or "greenness" of plants. Store data on the host and view it.
The chlorophyll detector can measure the relative chlorophyll content or "greenness" of the plant in real time. The chlorophyll content in the leaves of the plant indicates the condition of the plant itself. The leaves of well-growing plants will contain more chlorophyll. The content of chlorophyll is closely related, so the chlorophyll measurement value can also explain the true nitro demand of the plant. With this instrument, it is beneficial to apply nitrogen fertilizer reasonably, improve the nitrogen utilization rate, and protect the environment (prevent application of excessive nitrogen fertilizer) And pollute the environment, especially water).
Chlorophyll detector principle:
The chlorophyll meter determines the current relative amount of chlorophyll in the leaf by measuring the light transmission coefficient of the leaf in two wavelength ranges, that is, the two wavelength regions where chlorophyll chooses to absorb light of a specific wavelength, and the measured value is calculated according to the amount of light transmitted by the leaf .
- Handheld Chlorophyll Meter TOP Yunong TYS-A Handheld Chlorophyll Meter / Portable Chlorophyll Meter is also called Handheld Chlorophyll Meter, Handheld Chlorophyll Meter, Portable Chlorophyll Meter, etc.This instrument can instantly measure the relative content of chlorophyll or the degree of greenness of plants, foliar surface temperature. Please contact Top Yunun for the price of handheld chlorophyll meter!
简介： Instrument introduction:
The handheld chlorophyll meter can measure the relative chlorophyll content (unit SPAD) or green degree and leaf surface temperature of the plant in real time, so as to solve the plant's true nitro demand and understand the degree of soil nitro deficiency or whether excessive nitrogen fertilizer has been applied. A portable chlorophyll meter can be used to increase the utilization of nitrogen fertilizer and protect the environment. Hand-held chlorophyll meters are widely used in agricultural and forestry related scientific research units and universities to study plant physiological indicators and guide agricultural production.
Based on the absorption of the visible spectrum of the chloroplast pigment extract, the absorbance of the extract is measured at a specific wavelength using a spectrophotometer, and the content of each pigment in the extract can be calculated by a formula. According to Lambert-Beer's law, the absorbance A of a colored solution is directly proportional to the solute concentration C and the thickness of the liquid layer L, that is, A = αCL Formula: α proportional constant. When the solution concentration is in percent concentration and the thickness of the liquid layer is 1 cm, α is the absorption coefficient of the substance. The absorption coefficients of various colored substance solutions at different wavelengths can be obtained by measuring the absorbance of pure substances of known concentrations at different wavelengths. If there are several kinds of light absorbing substances in the solution, the total absorbance of the mixed liquid at a certain wavelength is equal to the sum of the absorbances of the components at the corresponding wavelength. This is the sum of absorbance. To determine the content of chlorophyll a, b and carotenoids in a mixed extract of chloroplast pigments, you only need to determine the absorbance A of the extract at three specific wavelengths, and according to the chlorophyll a, b and carotenoids at this wavelength The absorption coefficient can be used to determine its concentration. In order to exclude the interference of carotenoids when measuring chlorophyll a and b, the wavelength of the monochromatic light used was selected as the maximum absorption peak of chlorophyll in the red light region.
- Chlorophyll Fluorometer is a kind of chlorophyll meter, which was developed and produced by TOP Yunong. This chlorophyll fluorometer can be used for teaching and teaching in biology, agriculture and forestry breeding, ecological protection, biological tolerance, environmental pollution, etc. scientific research. Please contact Top Yunun for more details!
Chlorophyll fluorometer is a kind of chlorophyll meter , which was developed and produced by Top Cloud Agriculture. The chlorophyll fluorescence meter can be used for teaching and scientific research in biology, agricultural and forestry cultivation, ecological protection, biological tolerance, environmental pollution and other aspects.