- Remote monitoring system for breeding community
- Seed Standard Library Management Software
- Wheat ear shape measuring instrument
- Portable corn plant height measuring instrument
- Portable crop lodging resistance tester
- Crop canopy analyzer / canopy chlorophyll analyzer
- Canopy NDVI / Canopy Multispectral Radiometer
- Portable crop stalk strength tester
- Corn Test System
- Microcomputer automatic counting machine
- Lovibond colorimeter is a visual color measuring instrument, also called comparative side colorimeter.It uses the internationally recognized special color scale-Lovibond color scale to measure various liquid, colloid, solid and powder samples. Chroma. Luo Weipeng colorimeter price consultation telephone: 0571-86056609!
The Lovibond colorimeter is a visual color measuring instrument, also called comparative side colorimeter . It uses the Lovibond color scale, which is an internationally recognized special color scale, to measure the chromaticity of various liquid, colloid, solid and powder samples. It is an instrument for measuring the color of materials by visual color matching method. It can be used to measure the color of materials such as plastics, textiles, foods, jams, grains, oils, rosin, spices, rubber, etc. The transmission method is suitable for measuring liquids and transparent colored materials. The method is suitable for the measurement of the surface color of non-transparent materials.
The Lovibond colorimeter comes with a set of standard color filters, ranging from light to dark, divided into red, yellow and blue. The colorimeter works based on the principle of color subtractive mixing and matching. The optical system of the Lovibond colorimeter eyepiece tube refracts the light to 90 ° and divides the observation field of view into two parts that can be observed simultaneously. One part is the field of view of the sample color; the other part is the reference color (i.e. Chromaticity unit (standard color filter). The color filter combination is appropriately selected to achieve the best match with the color of the sample being measured. At this time, the value of the Lovibond color filter displayed by the instrument is the measurement result of the sample being measured.