- Remote monitoring system for breeding community
- Seed Standard Library Management Software
- Wheat ear shape measuring instrument
- Portable corn plant height measuring instrument
- Portable crop lodging resistance tester
- Crop canopy analyzer / canopy chlorophyll analyzer
- Canopy NDVI / Canopy Multispectral Radiometer
- Portable crop stalk strength tester
- Corn Test System
- Microcomputer automatic counting device
- Single head gluten analyzer MJ-IIA Single head gluten analyzer The department measures the gluten content, gluten index, gluten water holding rate, etc. in flour and wheat flour. Single head gluten analyzer price consultation telephone: 0571-86056609!
MJ-IIA single-head gluten measuring instrument is also called single -head gluten measuring instrument . This instrument consists of three independent instruments: single-head gluten washing instrument, gluten index measuring instrument and drying instrument. It is mainly used in the grain processing and measuring departments to measure flour and wheat flour. Middle gluten content, gluten index, gluten water holding rate, etc.
Wet gluten is mainly obtained by hydration of two protein components (glutenin and prolamin) of wheat without dehydration and drying with viscoelastic material. A certain amount of wheat flour, granulated flour or whole wheat flour is mixed with a certain amount of brine to form a dough in a washing cup with a sieve for 20 seconds, and then washed with brine to remove starch and other water-soluble substances in the dough to obtain gluten; Under the action of centrifugal force, the gluten centrifugally extracts the moisture attached to the surface to make some of the wet gluten pass through the sieve box orifice plate. After weighing and calculation, the wet gluten content and gluten index in wheat flour, granular flour or whole wheat flour can be obtained. After drying the moisture of the wet gluten, the content of dry gluten and the water absorption of gluten can be obtained by weighing and calculating.
- Double head gluten meter MJ-ⅢA double head gluten meter is also called double head gluten tester. It consists of three independent instruments: double head gluten washing machine, MJZ type gluten index tester and dryer. It is used to determine the wetness of flour. (Dry) Special instrument for gluten content, gluten quality (gluten index) and gluten water retention rate, especially suitable for users with a large amount of samples. Double head gluten meter price consultation phone: 0571-86056609!
MJ-ⅢA double-headed gluten meter is also called double-headed gluten tester . It consists of three independent instruments: double-headed gluten washing machine, MJZ-type gluten index tester, and dryer. Special instrument for measuring the content of wet (dry) gluten, gluten quality (gluten index) and gluten water holding rate in flour, especially suitable for users with a large amount of samples.
Double head gluten analyzer is widely used in food and flour processing, grain and oil research institutions, grain storage and other departments.