- Remote monitoring system for breeding community
- Seed Standard Library Management Software
- Wheat ear shape measuring instrument
- Portable corn plant height measuring instrument
- Portable crop lodging resistance tester
- Crop canopy analyzer / canopy chlorophyll analyzer
- Canopy NDVI / Canopy Multispectral Radiometer
- Portable crop stalk strength tester
- Corn Test System
- Microcomputer automatic counting device
- Crude fiber tester TOP Yunnong CXC-06 crude fiber tester is referred to as fiber tester, which is based on the commonly used acid-base digestion method to digest samples and perform weight measurement to obtain various crude fiber samples such as grain and feed. Content instrument. Please consult Top Yunnon for the price of crude fiber analyzer!
CXC-06 crude fiber analyzer is a device that digests samples according to the commonly used acid-alkali digestion method and performs weight measurement to obtain the crude fiber content of the sample. The crude fiber tester uses accurate concentrations of acids and alkalis to digest samples under specific conditions, and then uses ethanol to remove soluble substances. After burning at high temperature, the amount of minerals is subtracted. The content is called crude fiber. It is not an exact chemical entity, but is a rough composition measured under generally recognized and mandatory conditions, mainly cellulose, and a small amount of hemicellulose and lignin.